Spring is the perfect time to switch up your interior design and rejuvenate your living space. Small changes can make a big difference to the way your home looks and feels, and the great news is that it doesn’t have to cost a small fortune.
Here are our top tips to give your home a budget-friendly makeover this spring…
- Let the light flood in: We know that our buyers love for their home to be filled with lots of natural light. Take a walk around your space and reassess each window. Are old curtains and blinds affecting the light you receive? Is bulky furniture blocking views? It’s really important that your house is flooded with natural light, so this is a quick and easy fix to make you feel happier at home.
- Create an appealing space to work: Following the shift to homeworking, more of us than ever before want an office space in our home. There couldn’t be a better time to scrape your makeshift desk off the kitchen table and create a more appealing workspace in your home. A good desk, comfortable chair and a few accessories will help to make it a productive workplace. And if you’re short on space, clever low-level bookshelves can act as room dividers, helping you to make the most of your available space.
- Take the indoors outdoors: Outdoor space is more important to us all than ever before. So why stop at the back door when revamping your living space? There are plenty of simple changes that can transform an outdoor area. The glow of bulbs instantly creates a welcoming environment to relax in. Planters can add vibrant pops of colour and if you don’t have green fingers, there are plenty of faux plants available that can brighten up your outdoor space all year round.
- Make home multi-FUNctional: If you’re planning on dividing rooms within your home, then look into savvy, multi-functional pieces of furniture which will not only help partition the space, but also give you lots of storage. Ottoman benches are a big trend for 2021, whether a window seat or a footstool, it’ll look great and be somewhere to put your work stuff or gym gear.
- Palms to keep you calm: We’re all yearning for a bit of sunshine and faraway shores, so it’s great to see that tropical vibes are dominating 2021 interior trends. Throw in a few palm print curtains, plants and accessories to bring the sunshine into your home.
- …And if you’re still not loving your home, perhaps it’s time for something new? The great news is that we offer plenty of natural light, outdoor space and all the room you could possibly need to live, work, play and unwind.
Talk to us today and we can tell you more about the new houses and apartments on offer across the country. Our team is on hand to give you a stress-free move, with no chain delay.