If there’s one thing we’ve all learned over the last year, it’s that living in a home you love is key to overall health and happiness.
We know that having a private garden or outdoor space really matters to our customers. A space to work and lots of natural light is also something that our buyers love, particularly as we’ve all been spending far more time at home over recent months!
And we appreciate that for any homebuyer, a sense of privacy, community, safety and security within the local area is essential.
The great news is that we offer homes that do all of that and much more. So, whether you’re looking for an apartment, first home or a place to grow your family, we’ve got the right place for you.
Here are some of the best features you get from moving into one of our homes and apartments, on sale across the country now…
- Designed for modern life: Our homes are carefully designed to allow you to make the very most of your space. With thoughtful design, you won’t be left wanting when it comes to finding a place for everything in your home and space to do it all, from work to rest and
- Parks and playgrounds: We’re creating communities that have an abundance of new green spaces for residents to enjoy, including playgrounds and the first of many public parks.
- Shops: Being able to walk to your local shop is a big draw for customers. At places like Monaveen House and Coningsby Place in Poundbury – the new town created on land owned by the Prince of Wales in Dorchester – our new homes are just moments away from a Waitrose store and other local boutiques and independent shops.
- Transport links: Train and bus services are just moments away from ZeroC developments, so you’ll always be well connected and within easy reach of the places you need to get to.
- Places to have fun: Your home should be a place where you can live your life to the full. Places to eat, drink and play are important. That’s why our homes always have plenty to do nearby. At places like Brooklands and Woolmer Copse, there are eateries and leisure facilities close by – in fact, the latter is part of Prince Philip Park where there’ll be new shops, cafes, a Makers Market, heritage centre, a covered market hall and a six-screen cinema!
We can help you to find a place to love this year. Let us tell you more about our homes today and help you find somewhere new.